Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 11


Dinner tonight was amazing if I do say so myself!! I didn’t go with the chicken I was thinking, I went with salmon instead for my hubby. Unfortunately at 7pm he still isn’t home to eat it (stuck at school). =( So I broiled the salmon with dill and Italian seasonings, then made veggies also. I caramelized the onions and then added mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, and…. I don’t remember, maybe that was it. I put the same seasonings on those and it was scrumptious!! Not sure if it’s because I haven’t been very creative up until now and we couldn’t have meat, but boy it was good. Mind you, even just a few years ago I NEVER would have ate this meal- let alone made it!!

I did end up getting up this morning and surprising my hubby with eggs for breakfast. He didn’t seem to excited but I was excited for my eggs!! I can’t wait for tomorrow’s meal now!

I’ve also determined that the best Christmas present for me this year would be a chef to come to my house and teach me how to cook (is there such a thing?) and an organizer to come help me organize my house (off topic of this context but that’s okay).

So, a great day for food I think!

Hopefully the kids will catch on to this food soon!! =)

No comments: