Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 17


The hardest part is over and now we are just thoroughly enjoying our chicken! Only four days left!  The other night I made an amazing whole chicken. Who knows if it was because we haven’t had chicken for a while or if it was THAT good, but I thought it was truly home-cookin’ good!! I said the salmon the other day was amazing but that salmon had nothing on this chicken!! LOL

Last night I made chicken zucchini burgers. They were pretty good. I will make them again!

Come to find out I made a mistake in having eggs. We weren’t supposed to have eggs yet, just chicken and fish. Hubby and I both thought we read somewhere that we could have eggs.

The weight loss continued and I am now down twelve and hubby is down fourteen. I am down a couple inches in the waist and it feels so great. My tummy is my struggle area and it’s so nice that I can actually see that it has gone down!

I still really want sugar and bread and the things I can’t have but it’s not as difficult to not have it. When we are done we have decided we want to reintroduce bread first. Hoping to make some homemade bread to kick us off!! I’m sure it won’t be long before we have pizza as we love our pizza!!

Looking forward to see how the reintroduction of food goes and hope to keep losing weight when we do so!

No comments: