Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 7

Uffda! Today was a hard day!! I want bread! I want cheese! I want pasta! I want ice cream! I want pretty much anything I am not supposed to have! =) Can’t wait until Thursday when we can at least have chicken and eggs!! Yesterday was a little hard simply because hubby said “I don’t want to do this anymore. I want…” But we are still truckin’ along and I had a big victory with him and his dinner of vegan tacos!!! Never in a million would I think I would hear my husband say, “these are REALLY good!!” about vegan tacos!! =)

I think the hard part for today was meal planning for the next week (doesn’t help that I want to spend time with my kiddos and the house is a disaster). I feel like there is nothing I want to eat, except what I can’t have. I am tired of carrots, broccoli and cauliflower for snacks. I need to eat more peppers for snacks I guess and get use to those.

I remember day four was a gross day because the smoothies weren’t very cold. They taste worse when they aren’t cold. I ran out of frozen bananas so I was using non-frozen bananas and not using ice. They were nasty! Once I figured out why the smoothies all of a sudden tasted even worse, day five was much better.

Day five I remember I woke up feeling energized and really good, but by afternoon, I had to take a nap. Day six I woke up feeling pretty good too, but not as good as day five. Hubby has had a “sick feeling” last night and tonight but otherwise has felt pretty “normal” all week.

Wish I would have updated each day but this week has been pretty overwhelming. I have barely even gone anywhere and it’s been crazy!! As of day five I had lost six pounds and hubby had lost seven. As of today I have lost eight and he has lost ten!! That’s the good news of the day! =) But, all in all, I’m still happy that we are doing this. I think it will be worth it.

No comments: