Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 3 Update


(Read with light-hearted, fun tone of voice, cause that’s where I’m at!)

Dinner was AWFUL! Do people really eat this stuff!!?? =) Seriously! LOL! Tomorrow we are eating something we KNOW we will like. But shhhh, don’t tell my hubby, he doesn’t know yet! =)

The best part of today is that my hubby and I are connecting over this experience. We have had a hard time connecting for some time (just little snips here and there) and I really hope that this experience will draw us closer. He was having a hard time tonight wanting any food but what we are allowed to have, I was a little bit too, but it helped us to relate to one another. He was a little irritable too and he’s usually pretty even keel and I’m the irritable one!! =)

He thinks he has lost six pounds already! Really, three days and six pounds!!?? Why do men have it so easy!? HAHA! I might be down three and that’s really exciting!! I’ll check in the morning. I didn’t actually want to weigh myself until day 7, but it gives a little motivation seeing the scale going in the right direction!

Wanting other foods, but loving it!! =)

No comments: